Drive trucks to transport goods and material over urban and short inter-urban routes and cross border & loading and unloading of cargo.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate and drive trucks to transport goods and material to destinations over urban and short inter-urban routes and cross border.
- Perform pre-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicles such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading, and safety & security of cargo.
- Record cargo information, information in log book or on on-board computer.
- Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using radio/telephone/computer.
- May transport hazardous products or dangerous goods.
We have a diverse workplace. Qualified candidates including Women, Aboriginal Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Members of Visible Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Employee selected medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401k Retirement Plan