Must understand and practice the Company’s values, which includes treating each other with respect and dignity regardless of position and supports personal growth and continuous improvement.
- Competitive pay between $24-26 an hour
- Benefits after 3 months
- RRSP program
- Working for a company working towards a greener future
When driving a Tractor Trailer Truck :
- Pickup skidded material or switch rolling containers of paper and/or other recycled material;
- Confirm with the customer before switching the full rolling bins with empty ones at each client’s site;
- When the trailer is full of material insure that the load is properly secured and then delivered to the plant, as instructed by Dispatch, to off load and reload for the next run;
- Operate small on board forklift used to stack bales and pallets, if required.
- Valid AZ drivers license with air brake endorsement.
- Minimum 3 years truck driving experience would be preferred.
- Experience in a related industry (recycling, waste management, etc.) would be a definite asset.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good knowledge of the City and surrounding areas
- Good communication skills
- Accuracy with weights and measures
- Strong customer service attitude
See attached Physical Demands Analysis (PDA)
- Exposure to outside weather conditions when loading vehicle.
Job Segment: Logistics, Forklift, Warehouse, Supply Chain, Supply, Operations, Manufacturing