Westfreight Systems Inc. is a Canadian owned company leading the ever changing transportation industry since it was incorporated in June of 1989. The company was formed with one tractor/trailer unit and has grown to over 100 units, and 5 terminals throughout the United States and Canada. An emphasis on providing knowledgeable service through strong managerial leadership and offering an expansive field of transportation services including truckload, LTL, and over-dimensional shipments has made such growth possible.
Westfreight Systems is looking for Owner Operators who like to run Canadian lanes SK, AB, MB, ON and QC . Want to run the US? How about AB to Okalhoma and Texas as a cross-border Owner Operator!
Westfreight Systems Inc. is a member of TFI International, a North American leader in the transportation and logistics industry.
WE ARE HIRING!! HIRING BONUS - UP TO $3,000, certain criteria applies.
Run as a team? We want to hear from you today! Want to be your own boss and purchase a truck we can help you do that too!
What We Offer
- An attractive percentage based pay package
- Company supplied fuel card with the best fuel discount in the industry
- Monthly Safety Incentive Pay
- Stable year-round work with an experienced dispatch team
- Well maintained equipment
- An assigned trailer with tarps, straps, and other equipment
- Up to $3000 signing bonus. Paid after a minimum commitment.
- Referral Bonus of $2000
What You Bring
- A positive CAN-DO attituded
- Safety conscious approach to all job duties
- Class 1A Driver’s License – Minimum 2 year flat/step deck experience preferred
- A clean driver’s abstract with no suspensions
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening
- Ability to run Canada and US lanes
- TWIC card/Fast card considered and asset
All applicants require a clean abstract and will adhere to a criminal record search, drug and alcohol screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and welcome applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities.