Hiring Locations: Grande Prairie
Class 1 Truck Operators - TDG Fluid Hauling
Locations: Based out of Grande Prairie branch, serving Peace Region and Fort McMurray and customers throughout northern Alberta and British Columbia.
Summary: TDG Fluid Hauling, production disposal and other types of Class 1 hauling opportunities. Long-term, year round work!
Compensation and Benefits
Drivers can easily earn $100K - $140K per year, based on their schedule and desired work schedule. Starting wage is dependent on years of industry and TDG fluid hauling experience. Group benefits include health, dental, life ad&d, short-term and long-term disability. Ask about our $1000 hiring training bonus!
We provide our drivers a variety of shift and camp assignment options. Our tank truck division provides services that include, TDG fluid hauling, potable water, straight vac, pressure truck, with opportunity to cross training on other units such as boiler and hot oilers.
About Avenge Energy Services Inc. (“Avenge”)
Avenge is Peace Region’s leader in top quality fluid management, servicing customers throughout Western Canada. At Avenge, the safety of our employees is a top priority, followed by delivering the best service, with the best equipment, and with the best people.
With a fleet of over 200 units, supported by four branches, mechanic shops and continued growth will provide guaranteed work and opportunities for growth the next three years.
- Safely drive equipment to and from work sites to deliver production chemicals
- Drive and operate safely a variety of units (i.e. body job, tanker, super B)
- Maintain and build client relations by providing high levels of customer service
- Complete a variety of safety, customer and company e-documents on a daily basis such as drivers e-logs, pre/post trip inspections, and field level hazard assessments
What's in it for you?
You will have an opportunity for long-term employment and a variety of work that will provide guaranteed hours for the next three years. We provide career advancement and long term opportunities. Premium wages, flexible schedule and benefit plan.
What do we need from you?
- Class 1 License, clean 5-year commercial driver abstract
- Previous TDG fluid handling experience (e.g. tanker or super B)
- Three (3) years remote based road and fluid driving experience preferred
- Possess above average computer, and phone app experience
- Ability to maintain fit for duty requirements and pass drug and alcohol testing
Check out other Avenge positions like High Pressure, Hydrovac and Combo Vac Operator opportunities!
We thank you for your application, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00-$140,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- TDG Fluid Hauling: 3 years (preferred)
- Remote Oilfield Road Driving: 3 years (preferred)
- Class 1 Driver License (preferred)
- First Aid Level C with CPR (preferred)
- H2S Alive (preferred)
- Common Safety Orientation (CSO) (preferred)
- CSTS2020 (preferred)
Work Location: On the road