Our company is seeking experienced AZ Company Drivers to join our team for regular Texas runs. Candidates are required to hold a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL),
Driver Duties and Responsibilities -
- Operate and drive a tractor-trailer.
- Plan trip logistics and obtain required documentation to haul material.
- Conduct pre-trip, en-route, and post-trip inspections of vehicle systems and equipments
- Record deliveries, hours of service, distance travelled, and fuel consumption.
- Maintain E logbooks
- Communicate with the dispatch team and clients regarding deliveries and pick-ups.
- Keep your truck clean and well-maintained
- Ensure compliance with all safety laws and regulations while on the road
Driver Requirements and Qualifications -
- A valid commercial driver’s AZ license.
- Minimum 6 months of AZ commercial driving experience.
What we offer -
- Competitive Wages & Safety Incentives
- Get paid extra for layovers, extra pick ups/drops(if any)
- On-the-job training
- Flexible scheduling
please submit your resume, recent copies of Abstract and CVOR documents, and police criminal check to the email address listed - OR
Call: 289-232-2433 extn 202 OR 289-236-6605
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $105,000.00 per year
Work Location: One location