Canadian Waste Management Inc. is a dynamic, growth-oriented and safety-focused company. Our organization provides collection and for Waste and Recycling that keep our communities clean and safe. With customer service and safety as our focus, we are looking for an energetic and driven employee to support our growing company and play a crucial role in waste diversion.
- Valid Ontario DZ/AZ driver's licence with a clean drivers abstract and CVOR:
- Minimum one year experience driving with DZ licence OR an AZ graduate from an accredited driving school;
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
- Punctual, reliable, team player.
- Must be able to drive an 18 speed transmission
- Safe operation of our trucks
- Pick up and deliver roll off bins
- Proper load securement
- Pre and post trip inspections
- Providing excellent customer service on location
- Accurate and efficient communication with dispatch
-Must be mechanically inclined and comfortable around machinery
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- How many years Roll Off experience do you have?
- Can you drive an 18 speed?
- DZ License: 1 year (required)
Work Location: One location
Expected start date: 2023-03-08