Duties and Responsibilities:
· Your Truck is to be kept clean. INSIDE AND OUT.
· Pre trip trucks to keep up with arranging for needed repairs, and routine service, oil checks along with DAILY upkeep maintenance.
· Receiving communications from company dispatcher for all calls. IE: Police, Tow, Tire Change, Impound, Jump Start etc.
· Check PI lots
· Tag PI lots
· Driving to the scene of a vehicle breakdown, accident etc.
· Assist in recovery work such as rollovers, winch outs, accident scene clean up, and other recovery work as needed.
· Safely load cars onto the back of your truck.
· Towing the vehicle to specified location or tow yard.
· Interact with customers and police to meet their needs.
· ♦♦♦ TAKE PICTURES AT SCENE. UPLOAD AND SEND TO DISPATCH ♦♦♦
· Collecting payments from customers.
· Reporting to base and bringing in complete invoice, Gas receipts and Debit machine end of day report. All is to be given to the Dispatcher for their daily envelope.
· Writing on back of vehicle.
· Tow yard upkeep; cleaning, moving vehicles around the yard, etc.
· Assist with any necessary equipment upkeep.
· Other various basic labor duties during working hours when not on the road.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- towing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location