Reliable Fleet Services (“Reliable”) is a rapidly growing professional towing services company that is creating a Pacific Northwestern platform strategically focused on serving the commercial transportation and logistics market. Over the past two years, Reliable has completed numerous acquisitions and is currently the largest professional towing company in Western Canada with over fourteen locations and more than 180 employees. Reliable provides a professional one-stop source for our commercial vehicle clients’ towing, recovery, and specialized transportation needs – our goal is to ensure our clients maximize their fleet’s uptime. Please visit our website, reliablefleetservices.ca for additional information on the company.
Classic Towing, owned and operated by Ben’s Towing & Auto Wrecking Ltd., is seeking reliable and skilled Light/Medium Duty Tow Truck Operators to join our team in Golden. The successful candidate will have a Class 5 driver's license, with an air brake endorsement preferred, and Class 3 or 1 as a strong asset. Previous experience in towing is an asset, but we are willing to provide training to the right candidate.
- Operate light/medium duty tow trucks to provide towing services in the area.
- Respond to calls for service in a timely manner.
- Perform vehicle inspections to ensure safe and proper operation of equipment.
- Load and secure vehicles on tow trucks and transport them to designated locations.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Class 5 driver's license.
- Air brake endorsement preferred.
- Class 3 or 1 license is a strong asset.
- Previous experience in towing is an asset.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions and in various locations.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
We offer a combined commission and hourly pay structure, with the possibility of a guaranteed base minimum (to be negotiated based on previous experience and license class). If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the towing industry please apply today!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $67,000.00-$103,159.58 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Golden, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person